Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Mass Effect 3 Interview

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Mass Effect 3

<p><a href="http://www.sfx.co.uk/2011/09/19/exclusive-mass-effect-3-interview/" target="_blank">SFX interviewed</a> Casey "Mass Effect" Hudson on <strong>Mass Effect 3</strong>.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote>
<p><strong>SFX: In Mass Effect 2 you have an ensemble team, that you build up. A lot of people&rsquo;s games ended with most of them dying! Are those players going to be at a disadvantage with Mass Effect 3?</strong></p>
<p>Hudson: It&rsquo;s definitely beneficial to have more of your squad members survive! We also try to strive for differences versus penalties or bonuses, so the choices that you&rsquo;ve made previously don&rsquo;t necessarily make a worse or better Mass Effect 3 experience; they make it different in ways that are equally satisfying. But with people it&rsquo;s the more the merrier; but we do try to find a way to give a pay off that&rsquo;s different because the fun then is to say &ldquo;I&rsquo;ll play my play-through when everybody is there&rdquo; or &ldquo;this time I&rsquo;ll play my other play-through where everybody died&rdquo; so that it is different and fans appreciate and enjoy those differences so that is an equally enjoyable place.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>SFX: Is there anything you can tell us about the new character we&rsquo;re going to see?</strong></p>
<p>Hudson: The story of Mass Effect 3 is a lot more authentic to a war story. So people are wrong to think, &ldquo;Who are the permanent squad members?&rdquo; Permanent friends in a war story betrays the concept! So we will be adding people and taking people away. All your friends from previous Mass Effect games will be there somewhere &ndash; if they&rsquo;re alive! And James Vega is one of the new guys you pick up with you as you&rsquo;re escaping from Earth. He&rsquo;s interesting because we haven&rsquo;t had somebody like this before &ndash; he is not as worldly as some of the other characters we&rsquo;ve met. He&rsquo;s an Alliance Marine, maybe like a younger version of Shepard.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.rpgwatch.com/#18140">RPGWatch</a></p>

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
GIS-ME3-sig.gif

turul

Augur
The only reason I'm interested is to see what Tali's vagina looks like under the mask.

Or face, , which one was it now.. :)

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
So tali is a space tranny? Makes sense, with all the unavoidable faggoty shit that's going to be in the game.

RPGMaster

Savant
So they're turning this into a COD game where every level has some new random NPC I don't give a shit about give me orders and I'm expected to care when the die. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom