Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview RPGVault gets a crack at Seal of Evil

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Object Software; Seal of Evil

<A HREF="http://rpgvault.ign.com" target="_blank">RPG Vault</A> have had some time to play with Object Software's Seal of Evil and offer their <a href=http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/590/590458p1.html>impressions</a>.<blockquote>Seal of Evil begins with a scripted scene wherein a Qin general demands the surrender of East Baiyue, which is, of course, rejected. Both Lan Wei and Liang Hu enter during this sequence. When it ends, you're given control of them in their home, Cloudrose Village; there's no character creation or customization. Pressing the C key shows you that the attribute system is based on the five elements. Metal influences attack and the power of related abilities. Wood is tied to health points and rate of recovery, while Water fulfills a similar role with respect to magic. Fire affects strike rate and dodging, while Earth impacts defense.</blockquote>They forgot heart. Gooooo Planet!

Fez

Erudite
That kid with the heart ring had the worst power ever, what a loser.

Reklar

Liturgist
Fez said:
That kid with the heart ring had the worst power ever, what a loser.

Don't forget the pet monkey...or something. :shock: I guess I didn't see enough of the show to really know what was going on, except that it was ridiculously politically correct. :roll:

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Sol Invictus

Erudite
They kept going on about how evil industrialization was and how it was ruining the lives of the indiginous people of (insert some fucking island in the South Pacific that nobody cares or has even heard about) and how global warming/pollution/CFCs was going to destroy the planet and Gaia or whatever. Portraying the oil, business, science industries and military as 'evil entities' was just atrocious. GM FOODS WILL GIVE YOU CANCER.

Hippy lies and bullshit.

Jennifer

Liturgist
not that i know of.

in any case, i used :cool: because it seemed to fit. wasn't aware there was some sort of unspoken ban on it. i'll make sure to use it in every post from now on just to get under Exitium's skin :twisted:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom