Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview RPGDot anticipates Freedom Force 2

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Freedom Force versus the Third Reich; Irrational Games

<a href="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</a>'s Dhruin got a chance to play with a preview copy of Irrational's Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich and brings us a <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=1104>preview</a> of the superhero RPG.<blockquote>I never understood comics. Even as a child when other kids my age were eagerly discovering X-Men and arguing the strengths and weaknesses of their superhero favourites, I was lost in the worlds of Asimov and Clark, Goodkind and Feist. And so it was until Irrational released Freedom Force in 2002 - which was such as delight to play I couldn’t help but reassess my old prejudice. With the brilliantly chilling System Shock 2 behind them and the legacy of Looking Glass Studios carried with several team members, Freedom Force was a sort of 90 degree turn down a completely different gaming theme – a bright, colourful, over-the-top but just plain fun to play superhero strategy game with a wealth of charm and wit.</blockquote>Only a few more days until March 8th so we can play this dang game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom