Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Frater From Rebelmind

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Rebelmind; The Chosen: Well Of Souls

From <a href=http://www.rebelmind.com>Rebelmind</a>, the creators of <b>Maximus XV Abraham Strong Space Mercenary</b> comes Frater, a fully 3D hack & slash action RPG that utilizes an upgraded version of their Space Hack engine.
<br>
<br>
Frater is a dark tale set in the 19th century, which according to RPG Vault goes like this:
<br>
<blockquote>The mighty Alchemist Marcus uses human souls to strengthen his own powers, seeking to achieve his ultimate goal of reigning over the world of humans and infernal beasts. The only obstacle in his way is God's Envoy, whom Marcus has managed take hostage. Still, with the final remnants of his strength, the captive tries to bring back the natural balance. The world's monasteries gather to select a hunter, who is then sent to rescue the prisoner, a mission that will require fighting an army of daunting demons and devils.</blockquote>
<br>
<a href=http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/593/593374p1.html>RPG Vault</a> has the box art and a screenshot.

Fez

Erudite
I won't buy it, the name is too short. What a dissapointment. They used to be cool, but Rebelmind sold out, man.

Lady Armageddona

Liturgist
Well, I guess that this is just the working title. I can only hope that the final one will be just the same fiasko as maximus XV ass mercenary or whatever wherever the game was called.
On the other hand, I won't buy it either even if the name is as stupid sounding.

Fez

Erudite
All I can say is LOL, Ex! :lol:

I'd buy a game with that name. :cool:

Fez

Erudite
OMG, really Oyarsa? :shock: MY WORLD HAS SHATTERED LIKE THE GLASS BOTTLES THE BAD MEN THROW AT ME. I thank you for destroying the foul lies of the Dark Lord Exitium. IF ONLY you had told me that before I paid Ex for a pre-order through ebay. :cry:

P.S. XXVII=27. Tsk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom