Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Adam Brennecke interviewed about Project Eternity by vgBR

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Adam Brennecke; Obsidian Entertainment; Project Eternity

A representative of Brazilian gaming website vgBR caught Project Eternity producer Adam Brennecke for a short interview at a GOG press event. Here's the video:

Notice that Adam says the game is planned for release in "Summer 2014", apparently confirming that the game will indeed be delayed beyond its original April 2014 release date, as many of us have suspected it would.

Duraframe300

Arcane
What is an agent of Obsidian doing at the installation of GOG.com?

The DRM-Free Version of Project Eternity will be distributed through GOG. Also, as far as I understand it the event was at E3?

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Why do interviewers always ask such uninteresting, redundant questions
:rpgcodex:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Why do interviewers always ask such uninteresting, redundant questions
It has much to do with the audience... RPG Codex can afford to start from a point where everyone reading already know A LOT of the project, but casual media have to consider that there are people that might not know anything about the project, especially considering it's a casual BR website...

Drowed

Arcane
huehjueheua

It's more like this:
399282.0.jpg

But yeah, nothing really new in this interview.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Nah I asked Josh Sawyer for a follow-up about 3-4 weeks ago (I did one during the Kickstarter). Didn't even get a reply. OE forums has a facebook-like "seen" thing so I know he read the message.

I was however disgraced on the Something Awful forums recently, some D&D4E loving, Action Queue-loving goons beat me down pretty hard. Shamefully I did not know that the terms 'tank' etc originated from MUDS rather than MMOs (pretty sure 'carry' came from FPS games like CS in 99-00 though, I was around for that).

Aside from the Codex Interview with George Ziets, there hasn't been an interview or anything on P:E for quite a while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom