Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Might & Magic X Open Development: Dungeon Vote #4

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Limbic Entertainment; Might & Magic X: Legacy; Ubisoft

This week's Might & Magic X Legacy vote is about the "theme" of the player-designed dungeon. I'll let the site explain exactly what that means:

Now that we know the tileset of the dungeon (Ruins), and the type of gameplay we want (balanced between combat and riddles), it is now time to determine the general theme of the dungeon, which will also determine the kind of enemies that will be met inside.​

We’d like you to vote for one of the three categories below. As you can see, each category contains three different themes. We’ll pinpoint one particular theme in the next voting event. So just pick the option that appeals most to you, and we'll go into further detail next week.​

Option A: Elemental (Fire, Water, Earth):

You want your dungeon filled with perilous flames and fiery spirits?
You want to find your way through sunken ruins populated by Nagas and other sea creatures?
Or maybe you prefer the ruins to have been invaded by vegetation and wild animals?​
Then this is the category for you!​

Option B: Elemental (Air, Light, Darkness):

You want your ruins to be open to the winds and storm?
You want your ruins to be the realm of the pure, the holy and the deadly?
Or maybe you prefer to explore dark pits where death lurks in every shadow?​
Then vote for this category!​

Option C: Non-Elemental (Undead, Orc, Brigands):

You want your ruins to be haunted by the dead, hungry for the flesh and soul of the living?
You want your ruins to have become the territory of a wild tribe of Orcs and Goblins?
Or maybe you prefer a more mundane (but no less deadly) threat, and face the worst rogues and brigands of Ashan?​
Then you should definitely pick this option.​

Reminder: this vote is only related to one special dungeon of the game, not the game as a whole. There are more than twenty other dungeons waiting for you in Might & Magic X – Legacy :)

The vote will be open until next thursday, July 11th. Please vote here.​

Go forth and vote, for the glory of Codexia. Unless you've been spooked by Ubisoft's security issues...

Gozma

Arcane
Previous me could not imagine a AAA publisher making a new TB step blobber in 2013
Previous me could also not imagine that the advertising for a new TB step blobber in 2013 would be so annoying that I didn't want to get it anymore

FeelTheRads

Arcane
We would like you to vote for:

Size of the font (Small, Normal,Large)

Elf ears (Straight up, Pointing backwards, Warcraft ears)

Mouse cursor (Simple, Decorated, Animated)

norolim

Arcane
They are trying to go the Kickstarter way. They want to have a dialogue about the game with the community. Ths is very good. Unthinkable before the era of KS. They are also being funny about it, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. For now.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
well i voted undead, orcs and shit.

Yeah, I think I'll pick that too. It's more interesting when the enemies you're fighting have a reason for being there other than "haunting".

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I picked Earth, Wind and Fire but then I realized too late that it wasn't about the band.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom