Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity Original Sin Raffle Goodies

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Codex Original Sin KickStarter Campaign; Divinity: Original Sin

Not all that long ago, we raised $11,327.70 for the Divinity: Original Sin KickStarter. As a result of that, we got some physical stuff. I'm not sure if all of it's arrived yet (it's all been arriving in single packages) but here are some blurry low-res images of what has!

Exciting packets of stuff!

Mysterious Triangle!

This strange, rather hefty and solid thing-o came pretty well packed. I'm not sure what it is, but we have one now!

2x Signed Concept Art

You've all seen the gorilla thing by now I'm sure but have you seen it SIGNED?

You can actually see the signatures for the two images are different on the back, so it's all 100% legit.

Plain D:OS Box

An all original (and sadly, slightly dented) D:OS Boxed copy:

Decks of Cards, T-Shirt and Art Books

A pack of playing cards and some... other... cards. Someone who's actually been paying attention can fill you in as to what these are.

The XL (because you're fat) T-shirt is unsigned and as yet unworn (It's ok, I'll only wear it once before we send it to the winner). All art books are still in their original cling-wrap.

2x KickStarter Backer Editions of D:OS

First up is the still sealed KickStarter Edition boxed copy of D:OS.

If you want to know what's inside, you'll have to look at the unsealed copy:

As you can see, some kids have defaced the back of that version with some squiggles. These same squiggles also appear on the double-sided Larian / D:OS poster:

Once I've confirmed we have everything, there will be another raffle video. As per our original conditions:

There is also a tonne of stuff we will be raffling:
  • Signed Divinity Original Sin Kickstarter Box Copy with Printed Manual
  • Soundtrack CD(?), Artbook and Cloth Map(?)
  • Physical Signed Concept Art (We have x2)
  • Limited Edition Zandalor's Cards (Assuming that's the decks)
  • Divinity Fan (all games for the next 10 years)
  • Limited Edition Bellegar's Dice (???)
  • Hand Sculpted Teleporters (Mysterious Triangle thingo?)
It's $20 a ticket for the raffle. So your donation / 20 = the total number of raffle tickets you'll have in the draw - and to be fair, you can only win one thing. Angthoron is the poor son of a bitch who volunteered to organise this, so for claiming / forfeiting your rewards, please PM Angthoron. He'll manage a spreadsheet of who's opted in / out of what.​

We'll sort out what we actually offered vs what we've actually got vs what the hell's going on i dunno and get back to you.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
wow I actually donated $20. why did I do that?
o well, good luck me everybody

FeelTheRads

Arcane
This strange, rather hefty and solid thing-o came pretty well packed. I'm not sure what it is, but we have one now!

I would fiddle with that.

hellraiser-box.jpg

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hmmm, I have one, too...

Fast teleport-trip to Australia, I think...

(or whereever the secret Codex HQ is...)

Last edited:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Angthoron

Arcane

Overboard

Arcane

Do not reveal the shining trapezohedron!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
do I need to PM Angthoron to enter, or just if I eventually win or want to opt out? I'm automatically in?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
do I need to PM Angthoron to enter, or just if I eventually win or want to opt out? I'm automatically in?
Everyone who donated $20 or more is automatically in.

Once I know we have everything, we'll compile a list of stuff we're raffling and rank them somehow.

Hmmm... Actually what I might do is work out how many prizes we have and then just pull that many names out of the bowl (+ a few extra just in case). Then contact each winner in order and ask them what they want. So the first name out gets first choice of prizes, second person chooses from what's left, and so on until we run out of prizes. Might be the easiest way and saves complicated spreadsheets for people who may not even win anything.

Divinity: Original Sin
Who knows? Maybe it will be the 1st time I win a raffle... Let's if the codex is the one institution that will change my luck.

whitepony

Educated
Look at all that shiny swag:love:
Who needs that shit anyway

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom