Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alter Ego(WTF!!) (spoilers)

Bubb

Barely Literate
Don't play this, even better, don't pay for it as I did. The game is actually decent up until the ending(I would give it a 7/10 up until the ending) and I played the german version, in which the voice acting is actually decent and not horrible like the english version.

But then... my God, the ending. It has to be the dumbest ending ever. Up until the ending you actually have a decent game, but then you get a rushed monologue explaining everything in a half-assed way and... well, the rest explains itself.

Seriously, I raged so fucking much. See it for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ltt94v66vo

Honestly, tell me this isn't the worse ending in the history of adventure gaming. I actually reloaded some saved games and tried doing things differently because I thought I had somehow fucked up and got a bad ending. What a downer.

Wolfus

Arcane
Yeah, it is extremely irritating end of quite good game :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom