Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any tabletop RPGs based off of Final Fight/Streets of Rage/other belt-scroller beat-em-ups?

^topic

Given that "keep moving and maul anything that gets in your way" is a loosely applicable description for both beat-em-ups and dungeon crawls, I'm surprised I haven't seen more TTRPGs with this theme.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
^topic

Given that "keep moving and maul anything that gets in your way" is a loosely applicable description for both beat-em-ups and dungeon crawls, I'm surprised I haven't seen more TTRPGs with this theme.
There is a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs RPG but both RPG and the Arcade game are based on an animated series and not one on another. At least i think so.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There's a homebrew for Yakuza

Attachments

• street_fighting_dogs.pdf
    92.7 KB · Views: 149

ind33d

Educated
^topic

That's actually an interesting idea but you would be better off just running D20 Modern or GURPS

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
^topic

That's actually an interesting idea but you would be better off just running D20 Modern or GURPS

Or Hero System...

Eldagusto

Educated
In the Shards of the Exalted Dream book they had a mini game variant called Burn Legend where you can essentially do brawler street fighter style game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom