Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum problems.

Lingon Kungen

Novice
Hi all. I whas till today clueless of aranums existence. and now i am working hard to get it working proparly. I have a problem that is that the game stops working when i press Options in the titel screen.... I wonder if it has anything to do with that i have Vista.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix it?

It whas a long time ago since i played a good RPG game, so if anyone know a great game not to new, plz let me know.
If someone knew a game in the stile of "Realms of arcadia: Shadows over riva" id be really appriciative

Lingon Kungen

Novice
Now i ran it "compadabel" to windows NT and i could get in to the options. But now my other problem stands, I can´t see what the bars in Options does since all the letters are gone....

I have the unofficial bug fixer from Drug black tooth.

Anyone know what i can do?

Lingon Kungen

Novice
I asumed as much... But why is nobody giving any sort of info related to my post.

If you just wanna laugh at what i wrote atleast explain so i know what is wrong/funny/ect, ect.....

PEACE

Cogar

Novice
I don't know who posts here that also runs Vista, but I suspect it is a low percentage--primarily because a lot of the older RPGs that are considered "better" here (Fallout, Baldur's Gate, etc) were written for an older Windows OS. Anyway, until someone comes along who is running Vista and knows what to advise, we may not be much help. :? I should add that it makes sense that Vista is the most likely culprit to cause your problems. Regarding a solution, if you have not done it already (and I guess you have) Googling for Arcanum Vista patches is your best bet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom