Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum World map help....

Mad_Dog

Liturgist
I am going to Tarant after talking to the Silver Lady, and I cannot get back to the Hardin's Pass location on the world map... I am able to get to a point very close, but when I click right on the location, it says my path is blocked. How do I get to it so I can get to Tarant?

Is this a common problem for other people or no? I really don't want to have to go down around the coast just to get back... That would take a while.:(

Deathy

Liturgist
It's usually because there is a mountain in the way, or somesuch, try approaching it from different angles, that may work.

Mad_Dog

Liturgist
I got it to work... I had to run around for a while in the wilderness though. Another one of those things that makes you want Arcanum 2 with a good game engine.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mad_Dog said:
I got it to work... I had to run around for a while in the wilderness though. Another one of those things that makes you want Arcanum 2 with a good game engine.

Arcanum 2... yes, and how much I would want that... sadly it's never going to happen.

RIP Troika :(

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
I actually written out a response to the original post until I realised how old this topic is. Bastard!

dragonfk

Erudite
You dirty, slimy band of necromancers having fun with all those dead bodies around here ?

PS. Mind if I join you?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom