Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

awesome Witcher: EE edition trailer

Murk

Arcane
very nice choice of music

the whole "pefect, best evahhh, most awesomest of awesomes" is getting old but eh, whatevz

racofer

Thread Incliner
Untitled-2copy.jpg

Fez

Erudite
What's the big deal? I don't see what you are getting excited about.

Pussycat669

Liturgist
You aren't teasing here are you? But seriously, I don't see anything either. Better textures maybe? (I haven't played TW for a long time so I couldn't tell) It's an improvement to the other trailer though nevertheless.

DefJam101

Arcane
Nice music but... I think you guys are overreacting a bit here. Sure they are doing the EE for the fans but it's quite obvious that the point of the trailers is to get more people to purchase the game.

Nothing wrong with that as long as they actually work on the game, not just hype it. What's the big deal?

Murk

Arcane
DefJam101 said:
Nice music but... I think you guys are overreacting a bit here. Sure they are doing the EE for the fans but it's quite obvious that the point of the trailers is to get more people to purchase the game.

Nothing wrong with that as long as they actually work on the game, not just hype it. What's the big deal?

you have bad credit

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Racist bastard woke up in my body. Help me, oh god help me

Mikayel said:
DefJam101 said:

you have bad credit

He can't help it, he's black.

beggar.jpg

St. Toxic

Arcane
Leave Witcher alone omg, it's FREE! Also, Piracy is theft because the developers don't get money from gaems!! Hype hype re-recorded dialogues! OShit loading times are like decreased by 88%!!! The hero -- IS BACK!

And so forth.

Welkam tu Kodix - intefflegents forum elitist outpost in dumbfuck cesspool of internets

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Were you really homeless for some time, St. Toxic? How did you survive?

DefJam101

Arcane
Re: Racist bastard woke up in my body. Help me, oh god help

Trash said:
Mikayel said:
DefJam101 said:

you have bad credit

He can't help it, he's black.

beggar.jpg

That's my brother.

vanworden

Novice
DefJam - We've made Enhaced edition to sell it - it's an common truth but also to give all the old owners FOR FREE completely redone product I want to assure you – as a FAN of the Witcher and Sapkowski universe that Enhanced is not about hype but about making great game an truly perfection!

The premiere of The Witcher Enhanced Edition will be in September 2008

One more thing - on behalf of whole CD Projekt RED team I want to thank you all for the nice comments (and the harsh ones! ). It’s very important for us to have such contact with players. That’s why I want to thank also for all the advises - CD Projekt RED reads them 

If you want to check out more about Witcher Enhaced Edition (especially its content) check out our Community Witcher site

Bests from CD Projekt RED

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom