Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bloodlines Socierty of Leopold help (spoilers)

Corpetit

Novice
Hi,

There are some spoiiers here
After I left the fucking caves (that minute sucks!), how the hell I get out of the island. Everytime I jump the cliff, I am fucking dead.

Corpetit

Novice
Great, Now that I finally managed to get out the fucking caves through the same way I came in, I'll have to get into them again.

That boat is where the game crashes, isnt't it?

Jinxed

Liturgist
Well first you have to trigger the end sequence of that location. And if you made your way out using the same route, it means you still have something to do before you can leave.

Spazmo

Erudite
Jinxed said:
Well first you have to trigger the end sequence of that location. And if you made your way out using the same route, it means you still have something to do before you can leave.

Yeah, I was wondering how you got out the front door with the timer going.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
God mode all the way, baby.

There's no way to get out of the caverns in time and when the timer runs out, you die because of the cave in. Enter god mode: you survive, but experience the blast every five seconds.

As for the boat. If the game crashes, enter internet searching.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Hahaha!

Suckers!

I avoided the cursed Leopold Bug!!~!

Muahahah!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Guess they have the right computers to avoid it and therefore accidently missed it. Like mine. Or Volourns. :wink:

Corpetit

Novice
Actually I managed to pass it without the god mode, just with celerity 4 and loads of luck. Useless anyway, since I had to get back in now with 40 seconds to reach the boat (more than enough since this time there are no ladders to climb). Once in the boat, the game crashed. I did the trick suggested in this forum and I guess I was lucky, since I got the right dialogues for the new quest. However the game is getting more and more boring, I am going to play again Redemption and afterwards I will try to finish Bloodlines.

suibhne

Erudite
Like Volourn, I was lucky enough to not experience this bug, and I'm guessing Troika didn't either. Rex's bitterness aside, I think Troika's real problem isn't that they didn't play through their own game; rather, it's that they (and Activision QA) played through the game on far too few different system configurations, and probably not nearly often enough.

wolfen

Novice
Corpetit said:
Actually I managed to pass it without the god mode, just with celerity 4 and loads of luck. Useless anyway, since I had to get back in now with 40 seconds to reach the boat (more than enough since this time there are no ladders to climb). Once in the boat, the game crashed. I did the trick suggested in this forum and I guess I was lucky, since I got the right dialogues for the new quest. However the game is getting more and more boring, I am going to play again Redemption and afterwards I will try to finish Bloodlines.

it did crashed here.
how did you fixed that problem?
what's that tricks you said that was suggested in this forum?

edit: ok, found it. thanks keeks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom