Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Borderlands 2 Video Leak

Satan

Educated
Is it any interesting? I didn't like the first one, so I doubt I'd enjoy this.

Well it's gearbox, last time they made anything good they were still working on HL expansions with Valve. How can the developers of OF fall so far down?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I like how the gun takes up 25% of the already cramped console FOV. Anyway, this just looks like more of the same. They milked Borderlands to death with DLC and now they're milking it again with a sequel using pretty much the same assets/engine.

Multi-headed Cow

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed Borderlands this looks awfully familiar. Still, if they have a 4 for the price of 3 pack and, say, 10-15% off, I might go for it. Maybe. Possibly.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I was quitting WoW around the time the first came out so my friend bought it for me in exchange for fake video game gold! With this, since I'd have to pay actual cash, I won't be buying it until it's $10 with all DLC just like the first is now. Even then they would have to make a massive number of improvements like:

* PC optimized UI (don't hold your breath).
* Better itemization that includes armor slots and not just gun, shield, mod.
* Better classes that actually play meaningfully different.
* Better talent trees that have diverse abilities rather than just everything being some tame passive boost.
* Better gameworld that doesn't just feel like a weak MMO where the few npcs there are just sit around and do nothing.

Multi-headed Cow

Maaaaaaaaaaaan. I really kinda regret not selling my WoW account when my warrior was level 70 and that was the level cap. Probably could have sold him for $50 or something semi-easily and helped cut some of my losses.

Damn dirty WoW.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Why do you do this to yourselves?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom