Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Breath of Fire 6

lightbane

Arcane
Yay! A new BoF!! :love: At last... *reads the info*

:rage:

At this point I believe Capcom has gone full retard and just wants to die. Otherwise I can't understand why they are intentionally pissing off as many of their customers and/or fans as possible.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Inb4 Resident Evil MMO and Street Fighter for mobiles.

RE would likely be a CoD clone, fps shooting and ADS and all.

I could see Street Fighter being turned into some bizarre maple story clone for the iPad.

Machocruz

Arcane
I think Dragon's Dogma was ghost developed by Platinum or From Software. That can be the only reason it's any good and still have the Capcom label on the box.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
There was a number five? How was it?
pretty fucking awesome as long as you don't start it having any expectations about its form/content.
I think Dragon's Dogma was ghost developed by Platinum or From Software. That can be the only reason it's any good and still have the Capcom label on the box.
not to self, do not bother with capcom games that don't involve hideaki itsuno.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
IS the person on the screen cap the main character? Why isn't his hair blue, fuck they can't even that right?

You can probably make your own avatar in BoF6.

Everyone is just gonna make Ryu clones anyway. :lol:

Probably. BoF is the most furry RPG series out there where the only character who looks the most human is always Ryu while everyone else was a furry to a lesser or greater extent. But lets watch how Crapcum retcons that and everyone will be a Ryu lookalike in BoF6.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
BoF is the most furry RPG series out there

Aaalmost...

brcIIGw.jpg

eric__s

ass hater
Developer

It's great, one of the best RPGs ever. I made a couple posts about it recently -

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/must-play-jrpg-list.76171/page-13#post-2745064
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/must-play-jrpg-list.76171/page-13#post-2745173

You should try it out, it's very different from other RPGs. It does a lot of cool things with combat, exploration and narrative that have never been done by any other games. It's definitely worth checking out, but don't expect a game like the previous Breath of Fires.

ColCol

Arcane

It's great, one of the best RPGs ever. I made a couple posts about it recently -

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/must-play-jrpg-list.76171/page-13#post-2745064
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/must-play-jrpg-list.76171/page-13#post-2745173

You should try it out, it's very different from other RPGs. It does a lot of cool things with combat, exploration and narrative that have never been done by any other games. It's definitely worth checking out, but don't expect a game like the previous Breath of Fires.

I'll give it a try.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist

Aaalmost...

brcIIGw.jpg
Pretty sure BoF still wins. I mean, Ryu is the only fucking party member in any of the games that is a normal human (except even he isn't, he's a fucking dragon). Everyone else is a catgirl/man, dog man, fishman, snake woman, plant guy, monkey man, whatever Rand was... I think Momo has about the closest you got to normal human toherwise, but even she had bunny ears.

Luzur

Good Sir

Aaalmost...

brcIIGw.jpg
Pretty sure BoF still wins. I mean, Ryu is the only fucking party member in any of the games that is a normal human (except even he isn't, he's a fucking dragon). Everyone else is a catgirl/man, dog man, fishman, snake woman, plant guy, monkey man, whatever Rand was... I think Momo has about the closest you got to normal human toherwise, but even she had bunny ears.

well, most NPC's are human aswell, but yeah furry is pretty much BoF in a package.

and Rand was a ...rhino, i think? he can also be an Armadillo, but i got vague memories of him.

ColCol

Arcane

Aaalmost...

brcIIGw.jpg

well, most NPC's are human aswell, but yeah furry is pretty much BoF in a package.

and Rand was a ...rhino, i think? he can also be an Armadillo, but i got vague memories of him.
Shell_Clan.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Well, there's also hope that the hentai is decent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom