Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bringing D&D/AD&D campaign settings to life with Stable Diffusion

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

Mind sharing your checkpoints and LORAs for these, my good man? These are extremely fun to look at.
It's Dall-E 3, not SD. So no LORAs.
And the prompt is obvious "1980s grainy color photo". Maybe repeat it, to reinforce it.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
New Athkatla, the City of Coin... Don't get fooled byt the sunbathed surface.
This city has a disease...

[proceeds to post lots of demi-humans, especially knife-ears]
The disease are the elves, aren't they?
Pretty sure that was the twist of that movie Bright.
Maybe, but a cool lizard man in shades is actually much better than Will Smith.

Reminds me of this for some reason :lol:

199524523_4113417205379520_5880100927471962408_n.png

Cologno

Educated

Mind sharing your checkpoints and LORAs for these, my good man? These are extremely fun to look at.
It's Dall-E 3, not SD. So no LORAs.
And the prompt is obvious "1980s grainy color photo". Maybe repeat it, to reinforce it.

Thanks, man. Not familiar with that one, but i do have a local install of SD going. I thought I recognized a couple of embeddings and models used. Good enough to get the party started.

Bruuce

Literate
Bing can draw guns pretty well, shame it's limited to maybe 10 types it knows by name and if it's not on the list you have to struggle with describing an object in a way that resembles a gun or you'll get an Assault Rifle 15.

For example, the trick to making gangers with crappy pipe guns was "holding a a long pipe attached to a scrap metal handle with a metal trigger"
DieWZmr.jpg

Searched around and found out there's no gunguide for dalle3 so I guess I'll have to experiment myself

In other news Midjourney is at v6 now and they're doing a free trial again.... but limiting it to discord paypigs.

orcinator

Liturgist
Some somalian posted nonstop Blacked Taylor Swift AI slop and someone noticed it and now they upped the filtering on bing again and I guess it's going to fucking congress.

God I hope one of the pajeets at bing can be tricked into posting source code before it's irreversably fucked like chatgpt.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Some somalian posted nonstop Blacked Taylor Swift AI slop and someone noticed it and now they upped the filtering on bing again and I guess it's going to fucking congress.
There was already a bill to make it illegal to doctor people's images on the docket. The story is just an excuse, likely drummed up to justify it.

Congress rarely starts with public interest and then creates a bill. Rather, they draft a bill and then use propaganda to create public interest.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Gazetteer 3: The Principalities of Glantri, as 1950s pulp novel artwork:

7VumWMn.png

Leranda the sorceress sharing a grimoire over drinks at the Mages' Hostelry

jlaHUyr.png

Louie the thief toasting the moon during a late-night gondola ride

vCnrSil.png

Prince Jaggar von Drachenfells, in his trademark white uniform and cavalry boots, delivering a speech to the other members of Glantri's parliament

ciVsnZP.png

A magic-user in Glantri's Great School of Magic and his familiar

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
City Comparison XL (each set of images was created identically except for the city name):

SundsvallChartres
NovgorodFlorence
AthensJerusalem

mGDAXku.jpg

YgL8HK4.jpg

jhacZhQ.jpg

Bruuce

Literate
Dalle has a widescreen landscape feature and someone figured out how to defeat the region lock

onlClnU.png

Think I'll be too busy to make the second post about that edgy cyberpunk thing I was playing with....

9ted6

Educated
New Athkatla, the City of Coin... Don't get fooled byt the sunbathed surface.
This city has a disease...

[proceeds to post lots of demi-humans, especially knife-ears]
The disease are the elves, aren't they?
Pretty sure that was the twist of that movie Bright.
Maybe, but a cool lizard man in shades is actually much better than Will Smith.

Reminds me of this for some reason :lol:

View attachment 45220
Reminds me of this
MV5BMGE2MDBhODctN2JhMy00NGRjLWFlZjAtNjk5MGUwNTBmMzJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2MjQyNDc@._V1_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom