Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can my computar run Oblivion 2: The reckoning (with a vengea

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Athlon 2.0 Ghz
1 gig RAM
Radeon 9700 Pro
Integrated Sound Card & Motherboard
4 Fans Taped Inside
350 watt (i think) power supply
80 gig hard drive with 14 gig open
White Case
Blue Faceplate
QWERTY Keyboard (has a little bit of dried jizz below the spacebar)
Logitech 500 Laser Mouse
2 speakers
1 pair of headphones, the right side is a bit damaged (I chew on the cord) and so the volume is lowered on that side
1 pair of ear plug phones, these work but hurt my ears when I wear them
Huge (like 19" or more) CRT Monitor (Damaged, the menu buttons are stuck so I can't change brightness or anything.)
2 empty cups
Computer Chair (it has a few tears in it)
Some clothes underneath
A bunch of CDs.
A trash can on my left filled with soiled paper plates
Desk (the roller on the desk is broken, so I have to set my keyboard right in front of the monitor and there isn't enough room so it sticks off. I could benefit from an LCD)
Burnt Lightbulb (I just replaced the one in my room)
A box of Altoids (Cinnamon)
A box of staples (I don't have a stapler, but they were just sitting around at my university so I swiped them)

oherror

Liturgist
nope sorry you comp wont work with oblivions graphic.....you need to run it on low....maybe in a few years you could maybe run on medium....

Micmu

Magister
Sorry, your computer doesn't have a holder/compartment for Ritaline pill boxes.

Better luck next time.

obediah

Erudite
Re: Can my computar run Oblivion 2: The reckoning (with a ve

kingcomrade said:
A box of staples (I don't have a stapler, but they were just sitting around at my university so I swiped them)

It's a good thing you weren't in blackface when you did that.

Section8 stole my crybaby joke, so I had to go with the old but safe standby. :)

HardCode

Erudite
I think if you buy a stapler and load it with the staples, then you can afix the box cover or printed color screenshots (err ... I mean professional renders) to the monitor for good graphics.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Re: Can my computar run Oblivion 2: The reckoning (with a ve

kingcomrade said:

That's how I got all the women in my harem, too. That, and copious amounts of chloroform and duct tape.

Levski 1912

Scholar
Patrick Steward will berate you ingame because your PC isn't powerful enough to run the soil erosion algorithms.

obediah

Erudite
Levski 1912 said:
Patrick Steward will berate you ingame because your PC isn't powerful enough to run the soil erosion algorithms.

He's lucky. I have quad-nVidia 12300923GT's with 1257 PB of RAM. I got in the sekret Oblivion beta, but my computer is so fast that all the earth eroded away while I was thinking up a name for my character. Luckilly i didn't need a swim skilll or I would have been pwned.

Section8

Cipher
Do I need a 1541 floppy drive or is tape enough?

Actually, the game will ship as several thick tomes of BASIC code. It's up to you to type it up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom