Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Co-op games

Don Peste

Arcane
HOLA. I bought me some friends :love: and I want them to play some co-operative games with me. What titles do you recommend, thanks?

MapMan

Arcane
The new alien swarm for starters? On steam, for free. Most people here will tell you to play the original ut2k4 mod but if your friends have 47 chromosomes and you want to avoid frustration go for the new one.

sah

Liturgist
this thread again
SYSTEM SHOCK 2, SWAT3, GHOST RECON, OPERATION FLASHPOINT, RAINBOW SIX, DIABLO 2, TITAN QUEST

Angthoron

Arcane
Besides what has been mentioned, you could play the Civ games (or SMAC) with varying degrees of needing to tamper with stuff, HoMM series in teams vs each others and/or CPU, and also Borderlands, which can get amazingly fun when played by 2 or more people.

chzr

Erudite
l4d 1/2 (even better 6-8 pl. versus)
swat series (esp. swat 4)
rainbow six series (raven shield, vegas 2 for popamole)
ghost recon series
operation flashpoint, arma 2
vietcong 1/2
men of war/faces of war
hearts of iron 2/3, victoria 2, eu 3
civs, homms
infinity games (bg1/2, iwd1/2)
nwn 1+2
evil islands
titan quest, diablo 2, dungeon siege 1/2
il2 sturmovik

minecraft :M

Don Peste

Arcane
Thanks everybody. Now they are bound to me.

sah said:
this thread again
SYSTEM SHOCK 2, SWAT3, GHOST RECON, OPERATION FLASHPOINT, RAINBOW SIX, DIABLO 2, TITAN QUEST
Was this list made five years ago?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
World Party was the best of the bunch, though armageddon is nearly identical. Everything since world party was crap.

Yeah we play Worms Armageddon: New Edition which includes maps from WWP and additional content which the original creators included for free (since you can only torrent it).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom