Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex help

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
I've just gotten to the part where Paul's killswitch is activated and he asks me to send out that signal. When I re-enter the 'ton he isn't there anymore so the scene where he tries to get me to run through the window won't come up. Is there a way to get back in there and have him in his chair like he's supposed to be?

XMark

Novice
My Deus Ex memory's a little hazy, but I think you have to go through hell's kitchen to the road that was blocked off before, then you go into this big building full of Unatco soldiers, you do something on the roof that gets Unatco all pissed off at you and the soldiers all try to kill you. THEN when you get back Paul's there and the place gets attacked...

Surlent

Liturgist
Which version ? Original or GoTY ? Patched to latest version ?

So he doesn't show up in his chair anymore when you return to Ton ?
Try sending the signal in the NSF hideout, reall also all the datacubes which has the evidence Unatco is corrupt and go check after that. He's supposed to be there.

littleboy

Liturgist
you have to go through the tunnel that was previoiusly garded by some police and then through the warehouse and send the signal, kill everyone on your way there as they just turn on you anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom