Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disciples 3 saved

LlamaGod

Cipher
<strong>[ Community -> Update ]</strong>

Today <a href="http://www.strategyfirst.com">Strategy First</a> announced that those kooky kommiez at <a href="http://www.mistland.com">MiST Land South</a> no longer have the Disciples licence and thus won't be able to make the sequel that they never would've made before they go out of business.

I kinda liked Disciples 2, so atleast it's safe for certain now I guess.

While <a href="http://www.mistland.com">MiST Land South</a> got Disciples in a deal along with Jagged Alliance, they are still working on the sequels to Jagged Alliance (unfortunately).

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Did they announce who got the license or is Strategy First gonna hold on to it a for a bit? Strategy First is a good publisher I guess but their in-house games just suck.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Apparently another developer is now immediately working on Disciples 3, but they havent been revealed yet.

Strategy First did the first two Disciples in-house

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Yeah, but how long ago was that? The Strategy First of years ago that gave us Jagged Alliance 2 isn't the same that's pumping out garbage like Cuban Missle Crisis: The Aftermath.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Naked_Lunch said:
Yeah, but how long ago was that? The Strategy First of years ago that gave us Jagged Alliance 2 isn't the same that's pumping out garbage like Cuban Missle Crisis: The Aftermath.

Sirtech made JA2, you dumb gimp

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
I FORGOT THINGS OKAY

But now that I found my JA2 disc, I've been cheeling out and playing it like kah-razy. Yesterday I captured the Drassen mine so now I'm all like B)

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
I considered reinstalling JA2: Gold the other day, but ended up downloading some music instead. D:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom