Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do not Tease me With things I cannot Have

Helton

Arcane
What is this Haven and Hearth subforum with new posts which I am not allowed to view? Why am I not allowed to view it? Am I not faggot enough for you? Nevermind. Just get it out of my site if you don't want me to see it.

Helton

Arcane
Thank you Jason you are a credit to your race and avatar unlike the dispicable person who you took it from who will remain nameless.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Helton said:
What is this Haven and Hearth subforum with new posts which I am not allowed to view? Why am I not allowed to view it? Am I not faggot enough for you? Nevermind. Just get it out of my site if you don't want me to see it.
Failed to read the post detailing how you're supposed to pm an adult?

Poor, poor Helton.

Helton

Arcane
Was more supposed to be protest against elitism, behead the bourgeois. Wasn't expecting a patent of nobility, but can't complain.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You are become the bourgeois. Assimilate, assimilate, assimilate.

Helton

Arcane
I have spring break next week and I think I will spend some of it getting addicted to this game with you handsome gentlement.

mahdi

Liturgist
Guys, seriously, I was one of the original dudes at the first Codexia. I was the guy that got ass whupped by Kaiserin at the beginning while trying to defend Codexia even though I was but a lonely farmer.

I WAS THE ORIGINAL TRUE SOLDIER. (no salutes required)

My screen name was bbjones, and Poocolator "Cynfyn" and I had quite the gay relationship for awhile. SuicideBunny will surely attest to my legitimacy as he witnessed my downfall. May I please view the new H&H posts? I may be able to join the cause again this summer.

edit: Maybe I can view new posts already? I'm just confused because I don't get the jumping gold bars for new posts in that forum. If I can, please disregard.

mahdi

Liturgist
Yeah, I just realized that none of the Hosted CRPG Pool Forums get the gold bars. Sorry, but I never noticed since Synaesthesia forum is never updated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom