Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Duke Nukem Forever alpha build leaked!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
MasPingon said:
JarlFrank said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEx5SwJLUR0
:cry:

That was old.

Latest trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHU3sq8W ... re=related

Fuck, all of those trailers look so good...

Why didn't they release it earlier? I'd rather play any of those older builds than the one they're doing now, because the graphics in latest teaser look like shit. Seriously, Duke doesn't look like Duke anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWuteFLUPSY
Seriously, what the fuck is this shit? That guy looks more like Bruce Willis or something than like Duke.

Korgan

Arbiter
DraQ said:
I expected a tinyurl and a lot of posters cringing in horror as they claw their eyes out. Bah.

:(

No-one ever clicks those without bracing themselves for the worst, and many people have preview turned on anyway. I should've attached some horribly gay pic or something.

DraQ

Arcane
Korgan said:
DraQ said:
I expected a tinyurl and a lot of posters cringing in horror as they claw their eyes out. Bah.

No-one ever clicks those without bracing themselves for the worst, and many people have preview turned on anyway. I should've attached some horribly gay pic or something.
My eyes and brain are VCL-hardened. I can unblinkingly stare into horrors that would drive most codexers insane.

Luzur

Good Sir
DraQ said:
Korgan said:
DraQ said:

My eyes and brain are VCL-hardened. I can unblinkingly stare into horrors that would drive most codexers insane.

“If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Deleted member 7219

DraQ said:
Korgan said:
DraQ said:

I find the very idea of 2girls1cup enough to seriously endanger my mental health. I cannot believe you could actually watch such a thing without suffering adverse effects.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Its because you are a young boy still in his development and you should not strain yourself if all the adults around you are having fun. Dont try.

Luzur

Good Sir
Matt7895 said:
DraQ said:
Korgan said:
DraQ said:

I find the very idea of 2girls1cup enough to seriously endanger my mental health. I cannot believe you could actually watch such a thing without suffering adverse effects.

you think 2girls1cup is bad? ever seen church of fudge?

Talonfire

Scholar
Luzur said:
Matt7895 said:
DraQ said:
Korgan said:
DraQ said:

you think 2girls1cup is bad? ever seen church of fudge?

It's not about church... or fudge.

Ghoulem

Erudite
Fuck that nasty shit. When you see some Ukrainians with hammers, then you know you'll think different about the internet, and what it's doing to you, even though it's the kind of thing you'd expect from it.

Deleted member 7219

BethesdaLove said:
Its because you are a young boy still in his development and you should not strain yourself if all the adults around you are having fun. Dont try.

HAHAHAHA.

No.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom