Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Dungeon Siege review #127

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Dungeon Siege 2; Gas Powered Games

<a href=http://www.quandaryland.com>Quandary</a> has posted a very positive, but not overly intelligent <a href=http://www.quandaryland.com/jsp/dispArticle.jsp?index=731>review</a> of <a href=http://www.gaspowered.com/ds2/news.php>Dungeon Siege 2</a>, giving it 4.5/5 for being such an awesome and well-done game, and praising everything that could be praised. Even writing.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Every time I thought, 'wouldn't it be handy if you could...' I discovered I could. There are so many little touches in the game that make it a delight to play.</blockquote>
<br>
Anyone knows what he's talking about? Does he know?
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPG Dot</A>

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Yes! More DS2! I should write my own:

Dungeon Siege 2 is the most bestest RPG since Diablo 2. I would compare it to getting your cock sucked by your best friend's wife while a dozen naked asian chicks rub their tits on your face.

Gameplay: 652 golden stars
This game doesn't make you make hard decisions! Sure to appeal to the casual gamer!

Graphics: 432 golden stars
I thought World of Warcraft's graphics were good, but DS2's environments were so expertly crafted and immersive that it puts Blizzard to shame!

Sound: 324 golden stars
Excellent voice acting! Only Patrick Stewart could do better!

Immersion: 625 golden stars!
When you click on enemies, you guy runs to them and attacks, it's just like your character know exactly what you want to do!!

Innovation: Eleventy billion platinum stars!
Heralds a new age of gaming, completely reforming all that will come after.

Recommendation: This game is almost as good to masturbate to as it is to play! Go buy it or I will come to your house and hit you with a skillet LOL!!

k_bits

Scholar

Be sure to buy the DS2 special edition pack. It comes with an USB dongle that sucks your cock while whispering sweet nothings to you in Patrick Stewart's voice.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
k_bits said:

Be sure to buy the DS2 special edition pack. It comes with an USB dongle that sucks your cock while whispering sweet nothings to you in Patrick Stewart's voice.
Fucking LOL dude :lol:

k_bits

Scholar
Naked_Lunch said:
k_bits said:

Fucking LOL dude :lol:

Hey, I'm a .sig file on the Codex!

Finally, the love and respect I so badly deserve.

*cries tears of joy*
*mastrubates*
*cries tears of joy*

One Wolf

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
Dungeon Siege 2 is the most bestest RPG since Diablo 2. I would compare it to getting your cock sucked by your best friend's wife while a dozen naked asian chicks rub their tits on your face.

that was just so great i had to repost it with a dark box surrounding its greatness.

k_bits said:
*cries tears of joy*
*mastrubates*
*cries tears of joy*

see above comment.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Well, while I wouldn't gush over the game like the reviewer did, I still like it. Not the best RPG ever. Pffft. Far from it. I guess the reason I enjoyed it so much is because it was more than an interactive screensaver this time around. Besides, exploration + phat lewt + npc banter + big ass bad guy sword = shindig!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom