Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Everyone's favorite hiking simulator gets bigger.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Tamriel Rebuilt just added a second part of mainland Morrowind to their list of completed projects. (two maps of Morrowind, and an island of Oblivion) Unlike Map 1, Map 2 has no quests yet, hence the title. I think we have a lot of Morrowind lovers here, so I'm posting this anyway and adding it to the mod megathread.

Screenies:

Map2_W5.jpg

Map2_W11.jpg

Map2_Kemel-Ze6.jpg

Map2_AltBosara2.jpg

oscar

Arcane
These guys should be working for Beth. But I found Morrowind actually damn intresting to explore and I thought "wow" upon stumbling across some of the stranger areas.

Tintin

Arbiter
It looks amazing, but I agree that Morrowind itself had a pretty interesting world.

Helton

Arcane
So Map 1 has quests, now? Might try it somewhere down the line.

And was it just me? Last time I loaded Map 1 my world map stopped scrolling somewhere and there was still tons of shit past that. Really hard to navigate when you're off the map.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm still waiting for the *final* version of this to come out. When it's complete, I shall have the best Morrowind experience ever.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
JarlFrank said:
I'm still waiting for the *final* version of this to come out. When it's complete, I shall have the best Morrowind experience ever.

Yup. Got tired of Morrowind a year or two ago, and even when I try replaying it, I get lethargic after a few hours... but when this is done, I will simply have to play it in its entirety. I've been waiting for this damn thing for five years.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Admiral jimbob said:
JarlFrank said:

Yup. Got tired of Morrowind a year or two ago, and even when I try replaying it, I get lethargic after a few hours... but when this is done, I will simply have to play it in its entirety. I've been waiting for this damn thing for five years.

Make it another two years for this beast to be finished, and then Morrowind will be fun again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom