Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fable 2 and safe sex

Shoelip

Arbiter
That' s great. How many recent game shave had contraceptives in them?

How many games period? Fallout...

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Shoelip said:
That' s great. How many recent game shave had contraceptives in them?

How many games period? Fallout...

Leisure Suit Larry has a scene were you buy condoms at a convenience store.

Zomg

Arbiter
Larry's cock would melt off about sixty seconds after a hooker fuck sans condom, so that was vivid.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Spectacle said:
Leisure Suit Larry has a scene were you buy condoms at a convenience store.
heh, I remeber i didn't know the term "condom" back then when I was first playing Larry, so I must have finally used the word "prophylactic" with the parser. Ahh... the fond memories of Larry having bareback [censored] sex with a hooker and die from aids 1 minute later... thankfully the Larry factory immediately produced another one. C&C baby !

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
The first Larry was amazing. I alone had hours of fun trying to get through that 18+ protection. Shit, what did my 8 year old self know about US sports and politics? :)

spiwak

Novice
25.gif

Deleted member 7219

The pic is from the virgin perk in Fallout 2. If you have the restoration pack installed, you start the game with it. I think it goes once you have sex, but I haven't tried it yet.

Korgan

Arbiter
I still can't believe Fable 2 is designed by the creator of Syndicate. Such things just don't happen. How the mighty have fallen indeed.

Fenril

Scholar
Good old Peter was giving some serious signs of losing his touch back when he made a "god game" where you played nanny for a giant cow.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Fable one was quite a lot of fun to play with. I've got quite some hope for Fable 2 being a fun game as well. Though I do hope I'll be able to spread std's all over the gameworld.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Trash, I trust your tastes a lot.

Is Fable worth buying for the PC? I heard it's quite short, but hey, if it's fun...

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I really enjoyed it for what it was. An action game with some light rpg elements that was all about how the player wanted to develop his character. Don't think of C&C but about haircuts, tattoo's and people booing and cheering you on. It has it's good and bad points, but overall I felt it to be a rather original and fresh game. I've seen it at a budget price of around 10 euro's in the shops, so even if you won't like it it won't bankrupt you.

Archaeon

Scholar
It's worth a torrent, nothing more. I didn't even feel the slightest need to replay on the dark side, it was a struggle just finishing it, with all the dumb characters and generic quest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom