Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LucasArts Found some neat LucasArts Posters

Astral Rag

Arcane
I've always been a fan of both painted artworks/posters and the classic LucasArts adventure games, and so I'm trying to preserve those classic artworks by Steve Purcell, Bill Eaken and the likes, cleaning them up, painting out overlaying text or stickers, plus taking the extra step to make these babies printable at poster size (or make them work as posters AT ALL).

WPTyep3.jpg

s7igEbh.jpg

dcD9LDl.jpg

dAHU0PM.jpg

dwKAEj1.jpg

ALtmpdg.jpg

74l0ufi.jpg

5kDxvpt.jpg

RUnRAL8.jpg

tsT4adn.jpg

bwoaouZ.jpg

kfQC9vA.jpg

KjY6Nue.jpg

2YvANN2.jpg

These are just some of the preview images, check out the original thread for more, you can also find massive 200dpi versions of these bad boys there.

comradesean

Novice
I always found Laverne to be one of the most attractive adventure game characters ever created, both in looks and personality. I could picture us walking hand in hand beneath a starry sky, laughing, performing surgery together. After this I might need a lie down...
:shredder:

Like this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom