Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Funny sayings in games.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I just seen a game where was conversation like this:

Conversation on a foreign planet between military recruit and his officer who knew his father.

"I didn't know my father well, how did he died?"

"Well, it was an incident. A frozen mammoth fell on him."

"Your father said something similar, when we found few old containers with food. We spend next few weeks on latrine."

L'ennui

Magister
Mudcrabs!

Next one may or may not count: When I was playing the Fallout Online (the fan-made one, not the upcoming AAAAAAAA+ title I'm sure we'll all come to worship :P), sticking around New Reno for bartering/looting opportunities, I came across a few people out on the streets. A few of them were chatting in french (lots of francophones and Russians on there) on how they should approach killing the crew they were "bartering" with. It went on for a few minutes, with the unsuspecting 3 guys getting a bit impatient at the apparent lack of a serious will to trade fairly, and then a concensus was reached amongst the Frenchmen about who would get what, etc. 15 seconds after that, they blew them to bits with well-timed full auto bursts, the other guys didn't even have time to react. I was kinda impressed! And then I ran the fuck away... good times.

KalosKagathos

Learned
mara2k.jpg

KalosKagathos

Learned
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon. Pretty fun action/RPG with 3 endings and a ton of optional content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom