Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gaming Stream of Consciousness

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
It occurred to me we don't have a thread for when something comes to mind, but it's hard to classify it or be bothered to classify it for appropriate thread. Also General gaming forums are classified and thread separated to the extreme autism levels, maybe having a thread for brain farts might be useful.

To be more specific, I was just thinking how much Fallout 2 soundtrack puts me in the groove while working, I can literally go on until it's finished without a break.

But then I also thought my armpits are getting sweaty and am considering buying women's period pads for my armpits, like I did back in the day when playing WoW arena, Broodwar and other intense multiplayer games.

These thoughts need a home, I hope you'll agree.

Beastro

Arcane
To be more specific, I was just thinking how much Fallout 2 soundtrack puts me in the groove while working, I can literally go on until it's finished without a break.

You're one of those people who doesn't talk and gives serial killer looks to everyone, aren't you?

Beastro

Arcane

You're one of those people who doesn't talk and gives serial killer looks to everyone, aren't you?

Fallout 2 soundtrack gives you that vibe?

It's like the vibe this is trying for without the humour of doing it with a cat:

grimace

Arcane
A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.

Gab.com

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom