Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Geneforge .. lame problem

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
err, I dont know even how to start..but..err, I wanted to check out Geneforge game, so I downed the game from official website. I launched game, positively suprised for its animation [I checked Avernum before]. The thing, however, is that it seems there is no way to go. There are just two tutorial levels [pretty lame as all tutorial levels] and this is it. I might imagine this is how it is supposed to be with unregistered game and I wouldnt complain, though I read that there should be 17 areas in demo version. Those two can hardly be called 'seventeen' and I would really love to explore more, since I havent felt the game's grasp yet. If this is actually demo, it sucks definetly [as demo].

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Well, I was too quick with WTF, the problem was even lamer than it sounds. I missed one path somehow. Had to find walkthrough to realize that.

Well, thats kinda all about it:).

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Well, I was too quick with WTF, the problem was even lamer than it sounds. I missed one path somehow. Had to find walkthrough to realize that.

Well, thats kinda all about it:).

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Well, Geneforge is cool. At least now I know from where comes that strange Underlords avatar [boy, was I surprised the first time I saw that thingy].

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom