Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Heroine's Quest - D/L Link in OP - Available NOW (FREE)!

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Just in case anyone has missed it, Heroine's Quest has been updated on Steam:
Many thanks for the update! :D

As a card-carrying member of the 1% of players who refuses to give up Windows 7, and therefore will be shut out of Steam at the end of this year, I must ask when/if the Itch.io-link will be updated to the latest version.

"Soon" is good enough an answer, as long as it happens before Ragnarök.
Radiant indicated that he waits a couple of days for feedback from Steam before rolling out to other sites. So it should be on itch.io by the weekend.

In other news, Heroine's Quest is now available on GOG: https://af.gog.com/en/game/heroines_quest_the_herald_of_ragnarok?as=1649904300

Also, would anyone here be interested in testing Heroine's Quest under ScummVM? Please send me a message or email (fizzii_ish@yahoo.com) if you're interested in helping with this :)

negator2vc

Scholar
Anyone know why the linux version on GOG don't have voices?
The windows version has them.
This should be fixed now; hopefully it works for you if you re-download?
Doesn't looks that the new update which has the voices active (1.2.9.2) is available.
only the previous one v1.2.9.1 is available which have the voice file but the voices are disabled ingame

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Anyone know why the linux version on GOG don't have voices?
The windows version has them.
This should be fixed now; hopefully it works for you if you re-download?
Doesn't looks that the new update which has the voices active (1.2.9.2) is available.
only the previous one v1.2.9.1 is available which have the voice file but the voices are disabled ingame
Sorry, there was a bit of miscommunication between Radiant and me. Radiant says it's Linux vesion 1.2.9.2 is live on GOG now, so hopefully I've got it right this time.

negator2vc

Scholar
Sorry, there was a bit of miscommunication between Radiant and me. Radiant says it's Linux vesion 1.2.9.2 is live on GOG now, so hopefully I've got it right this time.
No problem!
Indeed the new version is now live on my GOG account.
Play perfectly with voices in my Linux Mint.
Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom