Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ I am really worried about Crispy

Do you miss Crispy?

• Yes, under his Ajax-like exterior, is a heart of gold (or at least an entertaining nature)

• No, I am too much of a spazzoid to admit liking Crispy

• I am Liberal, and I insult people with my 4 cats while putting them on ignore

Results are only viewable after voting.
We mess with King Crispy a lot, but I think it's not a stretch to say that he is one of our favorite and most beloved Codexers. He has not shown up in Shoutbox in something like a week, and I hope he is ok. But if he is going through some existential crisis, I want to let his old ornery arse know that we are all behind him (and not just for anal sex).

So if you are not a dink, show your support for one of the pillars of this here forum.

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
Well he's some of the only social interaction you get, so hopefully for your sake he comes back soon.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
We mess with King Crispy a lot, but I think it's not a stretch to say that he is one of our favorite and most beloved Codexers. He has not shown up in Shoutbox in something like a week, and I hope he is ok. But if he is going through some existential crisis, I want to let his old ornery arse know that we are all behind him (and not just for anal sex).

So if you are not a dink, show your support for one of the pillars of this here forum.
No.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Behead Crispy
If you're going to do it, do it properly.

Kill Crispy. Behead Crispy. Roundhouse kick a Crispy into the concrete. Slam dunk a Crispy plushy into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Crispies. Defecate in Crispy's cornflakes. Launch Crispy into to sun. Stir fry Crispy in a wok. Toss Crispy into an active volcano. Urinate into a Crispy's coffee. Judo throw Crispy into a wood chipper. Twist Crispy's heads off. Report Crispy's posts to the Infinitron. Karate chop Crispy in half. Curb stomp Emma Watson. Trap Crispy in quicksand. Crush Crispy under an elephant. Eat Crispy. Dissect Crispy. Exterminate Crispy in the forum. Stomp Crispy's skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Crispy in an oven. Lobotomize Crispy. Mandatory neutering for Crispy. Grind Crispy's testicles in a mortar. Drown Crispy in old liquid coolant. Incinerate Crispy with a hot heatsink. Shove Crispy into an old dusty PC case from the 90s. Kick Crispy off a cliff. Feed Crispy to the lions. Slice Crispy into potato chips.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm good. Actually taking care of mom right now. She literally broke her hip lol and probably has kidney cancer, might have to have that removed.

If I don't take care of her then I can't yell down the stairs asking where the fuck my Pop Tarts are anymore.

Thanks for the concern.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I'm good. Actually taking care of mom right now. She literally broke her hip lol and probably has kidney cancer, might have to have that removed.

If I don't take care of her then I can't yell down the stairs asking where the fuck my Pop Tarts are anymore.

Thanks for the concern.
is your mum single? is your mum hot?

Thanks for the concern.

Hey, if this is a real post, all the best to your mom. I was kinda kidding around earlier, but if it's serious, I hope she recovers quickly and has another 30-40 good years.

Stella Brando

Arcane
Has Crispy been seen since the Trump shooting?
Makes you think...

Seems like he disappeared on 7 July, exactly a week before.

I'm sure it's nothing.

Beastro

Arcane
Behead Crispy
If you're going to do it, do it properly.

Kill Crispy. Behead Crispy. Roundhouse kick a Crispy into the concrete. Slam dunk a Crispy plushy into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Crispies. Defecate in Crispy's cornflakes. Launch Crispy into to sun. Stir fry Crispy in a wok. Toss Crispy into an active volcano. Urinate into a Crispy's coffee. Judo throw Crispy into a wood chipper. Twist Crispy's heads off. Report Crispy's posts to the Infinitron. Karate chop Crispy in half. Curb stomp Emma Watson. Trap Crispy in quicksand. Crush Crispy under an elephant. Eat Crispy. Dissect Crispy. Exterminate Crispy in the forum. Stomp Crispy's skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Crispy in an oven. Lobotomize Crispy. Mandatory neutering for Crispy. Grind Crispy's testicles in a mortar. Drown Crispy in old liquid coolant. Incinerate Crispy with a hot heatsink. Shove Crispy into an old dusty PC case from the 90s. Kick Crispy off a cliff. Feed Crispy to the lions. Slice Crispy into potato chips.
I never knew Wesley Willis made a song about killing Crispy.

I imagine it would sound a lot like:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom