Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Ignored Thread" but Not in Ignore List

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Why do I keep getting "Ignored Thread" popping up under general RPG forum (for most recently active thread) but in my ignore list I have 0 ignored threads?

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I only ignored beans00 and I highly doubt that mf has ever made a thread on rpg discussion , too busy begging for games. Did that mf really make a thread that's been active?

On another note , how do I unignore. I ignored to test put the function and now it says account doesn't exist so I can't do anything

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
On another note , how do I unignore. I ignored to test put the function and now it says account doesn't exist so I can't do anything
Find one of their posts and click "show ignored content". Then click on their username, which will display an option to unignore them.

Modron

Arcane
Find one of their posts and click "show ignored content". Then click on their username, which will display an option to unignore them.
That's a lot of work, just click your account name in the top right and select ignoring from the drop down menu, which will yield this link https://rpgcodex.net/forums/account/ignored

What the fuck, that's retarded. I don't want to ignore the thread just because OP is a such faggot I have him on ignore.
It's just a dumb feature of xenforo 2.0 I mostly cleared my ignore list because of it after the transition to 2.0.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom