Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

kemco / exe create appreciation thread

arekks

Novice
3371429-2891283337-N2-I4w.jpg

20220529034429-1.jpg

20220529034439-1.jpg

20220529034525-1.jpg

Kemco has been publishing this shit for years. Largely Exe Create's work, but also other developers. Has anybody genuinely tried playing one of these games? Is there anything interesting buried deep in there?

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Don't know. Came here hoping you did. You made an 'appreciation thread' but you've never played their games?

Derringer

Prophet
I imagine what a lot of people do is play one of them for five minutes and ask other people if they played any other of their releases, they're pretty easy to spot when you're looking for android games.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
A Kemco appreciation thread without having played a Kemco game? And worse still, pictures without saying what game its from. Had to look around but here it is in case any of you weebs were curious.

Out of 77 reveiws on Steam it has a Very Positive rating. The main complaint seems to be that the game loses steam towards the end. Anyways, just stopping by. Can't say I have played any of these games either. But, I didn't make the thread.

arekks

Novice
Don't know. Came here hoping you did. You made an 'appreciation thread' but you've never played their games?

I've played five hours of one Kemco game and I was curious if anyone else had played them. I thought the idea of an appreciation of these games was so ridiculous that the idea of an appreciation thread would, on its own, be funny. I understand, however, that the RPG Codex community is probably like 50% console gamers at this point, and that the real gamers left are actual retards, incapable of making their own inferences. So I apologise for trying to be cute, for trying to be funny. Also, Sen 3&4 are insanely retarded, like you

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

I've played five hours of one Kemco game and I was curious if anyone else had played them. I thought the idea of an appreciation of these games was so ridiculous that the idea of an appreciation thread would, on its own, be funny. I understand, however, that the RPG Codex community is probably like 50% console gamers at this point, and that the real gamers left are actual retards, incapable of making their own inferences. So I apologise for trying to be cute, for trying to be funny.

I see, you were trying pretty hard to be le funny XDDDDDD

Also, Sen 3&4 are insanely retarded, like you

Compared to what? All these games you've never played?

rean-rean-schwarzer.gif

LJ40

Cipher
I've played several of them, but couldn't really tell you which ones, except Seek Hearts was one and I played a few of the Asdivine games, as well as one or two others. They pretty much all seem to be on the level of lower-mid to upper-mid grade RPG Maker games. Obviously I haven't played them all, but I'd very much be surprised if any of them rise above drearily mediocre. In addition, a lot of them have built in cheats, to turn their easy ass games into really shitty visual novels.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom