Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kenshi - open-ended sandbox RPG set in a desert world

MerchantKing

Learned
I don't know - I played this game, created my avatar, messed around in the starting village. Soon left the village because I was looking around. Got chased by a mob! They cut off my arm! I ran to a city - the guards came out and killed the mob, then beat me down and threw me in some kind of hanging metal cage. I stopped playing. I mean, I have one arm, and I'm in prison.
Wait until you get out of prison then look for a new arm.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I don't know - I played this game, created my avatar, messed around in the starting village. Soon left the village because I was looking around. Got chased by a mob! They cut off my arm! I ran to a city - the guards came out and killed the mob, then beat me down and threw me in some kind of hanging metal cage. I stopped playing. I mean, I have one arm, and I'm in prison.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
And tougher.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

What a great first run! Now make another character and die trying get your revenge!

Zanzoken

Arcane
Losing an arm and being imprisoned isn't game over in Kenshi. You will have more fun continuing that run than you will starting over.

mondblut

Arcane

Just reload, bro :smug:

Losing an arm is not the end of the world, eventually you'll be looking to replace those frail human limbs with something more durable anyway. But early on it sucks, esp. when you don't even have money for a shitty hiver arm.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I heard they hiring for Kenshi 2 translation so maybe it is much closer to release that I thought. Usually translation is done at the end of production.

I doubt Kenshi 2 will outdo the original.

It has weaker modding support as well.
Well on this. Lofi games stated for kenshi 2 they want the player to be able to use the same tools the devs use to create the game. So yes the modding support will be also one of the big focus this time.

Mauman

Learned
Best way to power level endurance is to give your boys and girls over to the fogmen. Get's your endurance up to the high 50's/mid 60's and now they'll be ready for a sweet set of cyber limbs.

Nah. First you get a sweet set of cyber limbs, or maybe not so sweet, but it should be a leg. Then you keep taking that leg off in the company of an enemy (a bunch of beak things worked fine for me), dropping unconscious for a few seconds, then reattaching the leg and getting up. It gets you to 60 within minutes.
Hole up....my method get's them ready for cyber limbs, also it get's you to level 50/60 with only a few minutes of being munched on.

Howabout this. My method first, then your method for the remainder? :D

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
:necro:

All I know is, once I have a base going with a smith who can craft high-tier samurai armor I can facetank every ancient factory in the game and collect every AI core with zero issues. Maybe it's not 100% optimized or whatever but who cares? It doesn't require any tedious forced grinding nonsense, you can just play the game naturally.

Anyway, I recall someone posting about a dope-ass full conversion mod that was supposed to come out, can anyone refresh my memory on that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom