Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Killer is Dead - Suda 51 possible Killer 7 succesor

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Goddamn, just as I managed to snag the fan edition of the game for a really good price :outrage:.

But yeah, game's worth a look at at the very least, if you're into Suda51's stuff.

DramaticPopcorn

So it's on sale now, is it any good? Is the port well made?
(I still fondly remember all the weird gore in K7, cant remember the gameplay thou )

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Played it a couple of months ago for the first time. It's a pretty fun action game, controls are good, camera not so good. Also don't expect to make any sense from the story.
Graphics are good for a game that is considered old, animation in most cases is spectacular if you don't count the horrible motorcycle sequences.

Level design and encounters is the traditional recipe, kill small baddies and wait to face the area boss. Gameplay is not that much skill based, like for example in DmC. They have the philosophy of cinematic killings. You press buttons and awesome things happen on your screen.

English voices I didn't like, turn them to Japanese if you finally decide to purchase it. Played it with keyboard and mouse on normal difficulty, no major complaints or game breaking bugs encountered. It also runs well on older hardware.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom