Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Legends of Dawn, "Fantasy RPG Action Adventure", Gameplay Trailer Released

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Dreamatrix; Legends Of Dawn

Legends of Dawn is a fantasy action RPG currently in development, and the team reports they have a new gameplay trailer up, accompanied by a press release and a free card game you can play on the game's website:

Dreamatrix presents a new trailer for the amazing role playing game, LEGENDS OF DAWN.

LEGENDS OF DAWN is an exciting Fantasy RPG Action Adventure set in Narr, a unique and open Fantasy world. More than a hundred intriguing locations like dark dungeons, mysterious monster camps and flying islands await discovery. Experience the world in a classic 3rd person point of view. Be blown away by the fantastic tale of treason and fear in LEGENDS OF DAWN.

Equip your character in one of the various cities and get new quests from any of the teeming NPCs. You will be forced to use creativity and innovative fighting styles to solve missions and survive. Mage or Knight will work together without class restrictions – it is up to you to combine your skills and create the perfect fighting style to defeat more than 150 different opponent types. But. . . be careful. Your enemies will change tactics (because of different weather conditions or the day & night cycle, for example). They guarantee continuous surprises. Solve more than 100 quests and get the answers to all secrets of the LEGENDS OF DAWN.

As a special treat, Dreamatrix presents the entertaining “LEGENDS OF DAWN DUELS” card game. Play for free here: http://www.dreamatrix.net/site/index.php/legends-of-dawn/legends-of-dawn-duels.html

For more information, you can visit the official website.

kazgar

Arcane
One thing I do know from the video is that it has a rotatable camera.

Its like a lazy susan.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
On one hand this looks generic BSB game. On the other hand they have Perun, Svarog, and Veles (for non-slavs, just use the wikipedia). On another hand it looks like the implementation of those gods is lame. On yet another hand races are stupid (especially danians) and generic (human/elf/dorf).

So I'm all out of hands, and this game still looks sucky.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
A generic and quite possibly crappy diablo/wow clone. Just what I was looking for.:rpgcodex:

kanenas

Educated
Have they no shame?
marketing a diablo clone as a diablo clone.
:x

Hi guys!;)
I was a huge Diablo 2 fan, but in fact, LOD does not have too much similarity with Diablo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom