Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Minions of Mirth - Game Vortex Review

JRitter

Novice
http://www.gamevortex.com/gamevortex/soft_rev.php/2953

Minions of Mirth seems a slice of RPG heaven. Tie in all the advanced (and open) options for players to tweak gameplay or host their own servers, and you've got an even better proposition. Try the demo and you may find yourself up until the wee hours grinding in some far away realm.

MoM received an 85% rating, which doesn't totally suck.

-Josh Ritter
Prairie Games, Inc
http://www.prairiegames.com

Levski 1912

Scholar
Grinding is like work, except you don't get paid, and there are no free drinks to steal.

LaDoushe

Scholar
Levski 1912 said:
Grinding is like work, except you don't get paid, and there are no free drinks to steal.

I'll bite: Where the hell do you work? The most I get from my job is dental floss and venerial disease. :(

deus

Liturgist
LaDoushe said:
Levski 1912 said:

I'll bite: Where the hell do you work? The most I get from my job is dental floss and venerial disease. :(
Where do you work? I can understand one but not both, unless this is Pretty Woman and you're Julia Roberts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom