Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Motion on the floor...

Pass the motion?

• Aye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Motion 345.2

I propose that dictatorship of fair Codexia resets the post counts of all the participants of this thread to 0.

Do you second the motion? Can we pass this by acclamation?

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
damn, I actually have a lot of posts, thought that it was more like 1000

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The motion has passed with an amendment, that it only affect Jaime Lannister and that his post count be reset to 1.

Nicolai said:
damn, I actually have a lot of posts, thought that it was more like 1000

... and the only apropriate thing to do after having discovered that is not to reduce the amount you post but increase it.

Welcome, brother.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Motion on the floor...

0007.gif

Balthamael

Liturgist
I second the motion, but in order to uphold some nebulous cosmic balance which I don't really believe in, I propose that anyone who posted in this thread, myself included, also gets their postcounts reseted.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Balthamael said:
I second the motion, but in order to uphold some nebulous cosmic balance which I don't really believe in, I propose that anyone who posted in this thread, myself included, also gets their postcounts reseted.

Second.

Wait, fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom