Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MUTLI-NUKE FATMAN IN FALLOUT 3 OH GOD ITS HEAVAN

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
"The Experimental MIRV is an even more powerful version of the Fat Man nuke launcher that fires eight nukes at once. While it is visually identical to the Fat Man launcher, it delivers eight mininukes spread over an area for each shot."

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Experimental_MIRV

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
"You must find all five Keller Family Tapes to gain access to the armory inside the National Guard Depot."

moar like Sierra Army Depot, amirite

Huh...guess for every good idea, Bethesda needs an awful one to boot. The Prototype Medic Power Armor was pretty neat and showed a lot of creativity and made me think maybe Bethesda had some good ideas for nifty special items. Too bad they had to prove me wrong.

uhjghvt

Scholar
for some reason beth put in an "upgraded" version of EVERY weapon, there is even a magical upgraded nail board. I guess they cbf to make a bigger nuke explosion for the enchanted +1 fatman so they just had it shoot 8 of them.

by the way, unless you are shooting off of a ledge or at a high angle one of the nukes will explode at your feet and you will die.

Raapys

Arcane
Hmm, don't think I've found more than like 15 mininukes in total.

Dire Roach

Prophet
You can buy mini nukes from most shops at higher levels. Wasteland shopkeepers doesn't afraid of anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom