Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Necessary Force- The New Max Payne?

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut ... 5?type=flv

Don't know a lot at this stage, but considering we're all so upset about MP3, this could help sooth the wounds. Looks like some kind of brawler. I don't really know what it's supposed to be, but I kinda dig it. The official website:

http://www.necessaryforcegame.com/main.php

Hopeing it's not utter shit, who knows? It could be fun.

There`s a 90 percent chance that it`ll have a coversystem, regenerative health, maybe sandbox gone wrong, hyperboled gangster language and of course the obligatory collect 100 bubblegums in the city. Artwork looks ok.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Looked somewhat decent up until they showed the character models. Hot damn that was some horribad shit, right there.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Hobo Elf said:
Looked somewhat decent up until they showed the character models. Hot damn that was some horribad shit, right there.

They looked liked TF2 character models. The concept art looks nice, though.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Best third person shooter since Max Payne was definitely Stranglehold. The destructible environments were awesome.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
JarlFrank said:
Best third person shooter since Max Payne was definitely Stranglehold. The repetitive environments were repetitive.

fixd

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Not bad. I can get past the more cartoon-like character models...but it's a shame that they don't match the environment. Good atmosphere on display in the trailer, and some nice art direction. This might be a worthwhile sandbox game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom