Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter Nights Avatars

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Humanophage said:
Xor said:
I love the BG2 avatars. This one just screams "bitch please".
It's more of a BG1 avatar (for Quayle), they merely kept them all in BG2. BG1 portraits are most likely the best in the genre, whereas BG2 are mediocre and unrealistic. The former are like altered photographs, the latter like drawings (save for a few exceptions, e.g. Yoshimo is okay).

Yeah, I know it's Quail. Doesn't stop it from being awesome.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Icewind Dale avatars were also very cool. But the pure fantasy cheesiness of the BG1 avatars makes them second to none.

Nickless

Educated
Takeda Kenshi said:
The one thing I never got about the BG2 avatars is all the damn piercings. Jebus Christ.

And the dreadlocks, god, the dreadlocks.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
True, the BG1 avatars > BG2 avatars (but the IWD1 ones were good too)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom