Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Newest IGN Fuckup...

Yeah, that list sucked even if XCOM took the title. But lists are boring anyway, the reasons being....

• 1. Lists are so last gen...
    2. Lists are so next gen...
    3. Yeah, I'm no fun...

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
poocolator said:
If you play Starcraft with good players who don't rush battlecruisers because they've got cunning, less-expensive and time-consuming plans, then Starcraft can be challenging and "thought-provoking." Same issue with C&C. It depends on how you play it and with whom IMO.

The list is pretty good, aside from the fact that their order of games is screwed up. Also, why the fuck is Simcity up there but not Simcity 4? Fuck fuck fuck Simcity 4 is (and always will be, sadly) the best city-building game out there.

Yeah no good player ever even makes battlecruisers, from what I understand. Carriers actually do happen in high level play but they're incredibly rare. I'm going to have to say that Starcraft is easily a more advanced game than C&C ever will be, especially since people have taken Starcraft's metagame to heights that no other RTS will probably ever see.

(only posted this to see my portrait 5 times in a row)

WholesaleGenocide said:
Yeah no good player ever even makes battlecruisers, from what I understand.

Boxer made them once, had a transport full of medics too so when they got plague'd he just unloaded them & restored. Won him the game.

But well, he's not called The Emperor for nothin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom