Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nightlong Help

tred

Augur
hey guys, needing some help here.
this game (nightlong: union city conspiracy) is great! But it keeps crashing in the Zoo part.
I searched all the net for a fix/solution but found nothing.
So I tought maybe here someone knows what to do...

thanks

groundhog

Educated
Enjoyed this adventure, but I played it on an old PC running Windows 98 so didn't encounter this problem. However, I do remember reading about this bug - some people got around it by setting the program compatibility to Windows 95 or 98.

If that doesn't work the following site appears to have a save game just past this point - for people experiencing the same bug. You need to register to download it.

http://www.savegameserver.com/main/downloads.php?g_name=Nightlong-Union+City+Conspiracy&g_id=137

Hope this helps.

tred

Augur
it helped!!!!
I got the save game past that point and it worked.
thank you groundhog! :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom