Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planescape Torment avatars

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I noticed we had both a "torment" and a "Planescape Torment" directory. All avatars have been merged into the "Planescape Torment" directory. Users who had avatars from the "torment" directory will need to re-pick their avatar accordingly.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Donkey Balls said:
We also have 'Bloodlines' and 'VtM - Bloodlines' galleries.
Correction: We did. :smug:

Seems we had a "Vampire" directory as well. They have been merged into "Bloodlines".

Mantiis said:
And resized?
Indeed.

Mantiis

Cipher
Can I get it changed back? Its not like it ever bothered anyone until the new NWN/BG avatars came along.

Tails

Arbiter
Your resizing made some avatars look ugly and with pixels, DU.

Also there are few others separated galleries (mainly Fallout ones) which could be also merged into one.

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
You people post some stupid shit in Site Feedback and this is what happens. Stop it or we won't have nice things anymore.

In the Bloodlines section you have a "L'Opera" avatar that calls to me however presumeably isn't selectable due to its size, anyway to remedy this? I assume you'd have to resize it, allow for fuck huge pictures or just delete it.

l%27operasized.jpg

Edit: Cheers Fens!

Fucking Quality Poster

Dicksmoker said:
There's also numerous Fallout avatars.

Arcanum and The Witcher as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom