Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quick Time Events: Have they ever been done 'right'?

Destroid

Arcane
Has any game done gesture controls well? The only one's I can recall that had them at all are Black and White (which was an ok implementation, though I prefer hot keys) and some dungeon crawler I never played.

Nomnoming through a smoked meat poutine right abou
Arx Fatalis the dungeon crawler in question? I didn't get far into it myself, mostly due to my lack of videogame coordination when it came to casting spells, but it seemed an interesting enough mechanic.

laclongquan said:
Final fantasy 9.

At first I was all 'WTF are you talking about', but last night I remembered the theatrical sword fight in the opening section of the game and damn if I don't remember having fun just with that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom