Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Real Deals Bring back Tycoon Codex, stregthen TC Front

drunkpriest

Scholar
Spacemoose said TC is aight, needs to tighten up
Bring back Tycoon Codex
Thats all homeboy

Jason

chasing a bee
why do i like the 80s so much
I'll take a guess it's because you were born in the late 1980s and so don't have any real memories of how completely buttfucking terrible the decade was.

Will say this about the 80s, though: it's when action figure technology really came into its own.

you got me :oops: i guess i also like it because now it seems really goofy and cheesy in a so-bad-its-good sense. probably couldnt stand it if it was "for real" if that makes sense. +blade runner, aliens, raiders of the lost ark, terminator. of course i suppose there were plenty of terrible movies as well, but its easy to come back later and cherry pick. same thing with music (beat it).

so what put the buttfuck into the decade?

Jason

chasing a bee
I deny all responsibility for any buttfucking that may or may not have occurred during the 1980s. And in the unlikely event that the aforementioned buttfucking had actually taken place, let it be stated that it was strictly experimental and totally not a gay thing.

Frau Bishop

Erudite
Occasionally Fatal said:
why do i like the 80s so much
Can you feel it, see it, hear it today?
If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway
You will never understand it cuz it happens too fast
And it feels so good, it's like walking on glass

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom