Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

REPENT!!!

Korgan

Arbiter
Do want. Someone PM me for a way to get this without removing anything from inventory pls, impossible as that may sound. By the way, have anyone played *shudder* Left Behind: Eternal Forces? Or any other Code Block of Salvation, for that?

Texas Red

Whiner
Edward_R_Murrow said:
By the way, have anyone played *shudder* Left Behind: Eternal Forces?

The game where the Antichrist trains thugs, murderers, gang bosses and "evil mugicians" at the most unholy of places....university.

Those secular elitist educated hippie bastards must be stopped.

MisterStone

Arcane
Looks interesting... but what does throwing bomerangs at giant flying insects have to do with jEEEEsuss?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
MisterStone said:
Looks interesting... but what does throwing bomerangs at giant flying insects have to do with jEEEEsuss?

Those giant flying insects are tools of satan, and throwing boomerangs at them is a way of converting them to the teachings of Christ.

Why the hell does everything christian-themed always ooze shittiness? Don't the people making this shit have any work ethic at all? Or talent? It doesn't help your cause if your propaganda is smeared in shit, but I suppose the real point here is to rip off dumb people.

Texas Red

Whiner
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
Why the hell does everything christian-themed always ooze shittiness? Don't the people making this shit have any work ethic at all? Or talent? It doesn't help your cause if your propaganda is smeared in shit, but I suppose the real point here is to rip off dumb people.

If you believe in Christianity in the first place you're pretty damn stupid.

Christians should go back to constructing rooms made out of gold and torturing people. They're quite good at that.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Why the hell does everything christian-themed always ooze shittiness?

My guess is because it's all horribly forced. I mean, I bet 90% of christian-themed stuff begins with a shout "HEY!! THERE'S NOT ENOUGH GAMES/MOVIES/MUSIC/WHATEVER ABOUT JESUS, LET'S MAKE SOME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!".

Truth

Scholar

Yeah it's pretty sad such mediocre work is produced in the name of their religion and that followers will buy it up because it's the "Christian" alternative to what they really want to play (Final Fantasy, in this case). Most Christian-themed entertainment work is blatant copycat of "secular" work. I wonder if they still have those charts by the music section in Christian bookstores that say "If you like Linkin Park, you'll like Jesus Hark. Like 50Cent? You'll love 30SilverPiece (pronounced Thuddy-Silver Piece, btw)"

Whatever happened with being the salt of the earth and all that (OMG :declineofchristianity:)

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
DungeonsandDragons.jpg

psycojester

Arbiter
That kid sticking the knife through his/her hand is pretty goddamn hardcore, right through his goddamn palm and just laughing it up. Must be hopped up on Thai Cooking.

Murk

Arcane
He's pretty ripped for being a self-cutting d&d nerd too

love the bandage on the right arm

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom