Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ROM-Hacked Phantasy Star 4 (Genesis) "Hell Mode"

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
This is a comprehensive hack of Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millenium for the Sega Genesis. The general idea behind this mod is to have every battle be a fight for your life! Every monster has been edited to greatly raise the game�s difficulty, making each battle much longer, especially late-game. And yes, despite the difficulty increase, all monsters give the same amount of experience, so, welcome to hell!

hellmodemod.gif

Features:

• All characters have an average of 3 new Techniques and 3 new Skills.
  • The four "NOTHING" items have been added and can be bought at various shops across Algo.
  • Many new combination attack possibilities.
  • Items with a special battle effect have had their power greatly increased.
  • Easter Eggs in regard to two of the characters unavailable at the end of the game.
  • New descriptions for equipment that did not have them.
Hack by The Komrade.

Download: http://pscave.com/dow/hacks/hellmodemod.zip

Source website: http://pscave.com/dow/hacks/

...well, i definitely know how i'm going to spend tonight! i've been yearning to play this perfect game for a while now and now i finally have a reason to! yay @ emulation scene weeabos.

Jason Liang

Arcane
I loved PS4! Thanks for the heads up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom