Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpg swap?

does anyone want to swap rpg's?

I want wizardry 8

I have fallout 1+2
might and magic 6,7,8,9
arcanum
baldurs gate 1,2
gothic 2 (not sure if i want to swap it though!)
and more..

cardtrick

Arbiter
It's completely ridiculous that you can't buy Wizardry 8, new, at bargain prices. It's not that old of a game, it was made by a major developer, and it wasn't even a total flop. The game industry needs a damn back catalog. Sold Out Software is good (that's where I got Anachronox, for example) but they don't have enough.

But sorry, not interested in trading. I love Wizardry 8.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I never owned a copy of Wizardry 8, yet it's my favourite RPG ever.

(I seriously have not seen it sold here. Ever. No bargain bin, nothing. :| I hope I can Ebay it from the US or something.)

Lord Chambers

Erudite
Shit, I guess I should set up an auction and let you guys part with several hundred dollars.

I have my Wizardry 8 that I bought the first day it came out, it was actually in those big boxes for PC games that I preferred over the tiny ones they have now. Though I guess it saves space. Not trading though, still playable.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I'm such a fanboy that I picked up a second copy out of a bargain bin a couple years ago and left it unopened. It's pretty silly, but for 10 bucks it seemed like a steal.

Shota Shernokavich said:
do you have the map and booklet for arcanum?

yep I have both

I saw wizardry 8 in the local game store 2-3 years ago and didnt buy it even though it was 10-15 bucks duh!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom