Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

School Shooting: The game

Hory

Erudite
Why wouldn't a codexer ever start a school shooting?
Because real life doesn't have turn based combat.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Hory said:
Why wouldn't a codexer ever start a school shooting?
Because real life doesn't have turn based combat.
Lack of AP most probably.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
There was a "game" made with RPG maker in which you play one of the Columbine murderers. After the shooting, you ended up in hell, and the game continued on.

Jabbapop

Scholar
oh god that bathroom rape scene was the best. i just can't get enough of bathroom rape. it's so visceral and raw you've got shit in the pot next to you and unwashed hands and mmm grime.

Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Heh, Finnish students reacted positively to it. Must be why one of them decided to shoot up his school a couple of days ago.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I'd rather see a school shooting sim where you play as a student trying to avoid the murderers. Different scenarios would be playable, like a single madman with a machine gun or an armed group of terrorists holding everyone hostage ala Toy Soldiers.

Dire Roach

Prophet
This looks like another retarded game made for console kiddies, just look at the oversized health bar and weapon icons. There is no gameplay whatsoever shown, the player just runs around shooting stuff without any sense of reward or progression. What incentive do I have to rape someone in a bathroom? Do they seriously expect me to LARP it out all they way and pretend I'm some sort of angry dork trying to vent his frustrations? I might as well just play Postal 2 since the protagonist there at least has a voice and spouts hilarious comments.

Oh and I bet they won't include bananas in the final version of the game just because it's considered inappropriate in Portugal or something stupid like that.

uhjghvt

Scholar
Dire Roach said:
This looks like another retarded game made for console kiddies, just look at the oversized health bar and weapon icons. There is no gameplay whatsoever shown, the player just runs around shooting stuff without any sense of reward or progression. What incentive do I have to rape someone in a bathroom? Do they seriously expect me to LARP it out all they way and pretend I'm some sort of angry dork trying to vent his frustrations? I might as well just play Postal 2 since the protagonist there at least has a voice and spouts hilarious comments.

Oh and I bet they won't include bananas in the final version of the game just because it's considered inappropriate in Portugal or something stupid like that.
uhh it's a joke dude, there is no game

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
uhjghvt said:
Dire Roach said:

I don't understand sarcasm.

Korgan

Arbiter
Well, I drank a whooping 200mg of cough syrup last month, and everything turned kinda jerky - now I'm in my room, now I'm in the bathroom, now I'm eating dinner with parents and praying they won't notice. Fun. Not going to try it again anytime soon though.

John_Blazze

Augur
Dire Roach said:

OMG! ITS JUST A GAEM!!! GETA LIFE!!1

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom